The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

Has anyone seen Arby_18 or is he away until after the weekend?

I have enquired about a modified NTC for a player and as of yet got no response, and while I know he is top notch as a player, agent and poster he might be out of town and I am not aware...any suggestions? It is a time sensitive issue, related to the deadline.

I handle the NTC/NMC issues, so add me to the convo.

Schultz, all 4 of our Blues forwards, Neal have been struggling mightily lately, going to need everyone to chip in to hang onto top of the conference, OEL somehow didn't even manage a + on 7 Yotes goals, and of course TM gets the Shutout and assist from Vokoun tonight :lol:

Inching closer to that Eastern Conference playoff bar, as well as my main target, the division leading Canucks. I just wonder if I'm going to run out of time at this rate.

Love getting points from Schneider, but it seems the rest of my Canucks have gone quiet. Hopefully they get it going.

standingsEastern.png...........standingsWestern.png

......EASTERN.....................WESTERN....

small.png - 2335 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 2331

small.png - 2260 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 2106

small.png - 2200 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 2089

small.png - 2227 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 2008

small.png - 2220 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1869

small.png - 2215 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1844

small.png - 2152 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1841

small.png - 2115 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1777

---------------------------------------------------

2ef5pn7.jpg - 2051 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1762

small.png - 2001 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1753

small.png - 1957 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1681

small.png - 1888 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1638

small.png - 1887 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1538

small.png - 1832 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1535

small.png - 1014 . . . . . . . . . . . small.png - 1385

MSG NEWS:

After an amazing run for the month, the Rangers have suffered some setbacks for the last four nights. Is the GM ready to accept his fate as a non contender for the playoffs? a 228 point chasm is very tough to claw out of, even for the Optimist! The Rangers are currently in tenth to last place, if the season was to end this morning, which means they would have a top ten pick in the draft, and a shot at first overall. P.O. has to consider moving out some UFA's at this point, and perhaps some expensive talent. MSG TV caught up with the GM of the New York Rangers after last nights action.

"It is strange to sit in the middle of the league standings and be so far back in our own conference. I had decided early that our front office would be highly respectful of the contracts we signed, and part of that is to respect the integrity of specific No Trade Clauses. To that end, while I am heavily considering moving out some pending UFA's, it is not our intention to approach any player we made a binding deal with last summer and ask them to reconsider that deal. For us it is about integrity and your word, something that needs to be important in our organization for us to attract the talent we want to bring in and keep in New York."

That would wrap up this edition of MSG NEWS, and big news it is, that Captain Joe Thornton, Nik Antropov, Sheldon Souray and recent addition from Europe Radek Dvorak will not be dealt this year, as each of the four players has full NTC contracts. Will GM P.O. be forced to eat his words as the deadline looms brighter and closer and Playoff hope fades into the rear view mirror for the New York Rangers?

Archived