The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Confirmed] MAG NOT Qualified after hearing he was by MG

I couldn't believe how much he was running around. He kept moving to the upper slot, no man's land, on the PP and staying there. I was wondering if AV told him to do this or what?

I mean, Ballard gets no sniff on the PP, besides having played there successfully before. And then rookie boy is allowed to be a rover?

I was WTF?

Glad we qualified him, because to do otherwise would be wasteful, hopefully we can develop him into a useful part of the team.

7 points in 7 playoff games.

Youngest defenseman to win AHL defenseman of the year since Niklas Kronwall.

I look forward to big things from Gragnani. Could see him as another Mark Streit. Just needs to get more accustomed to playing AV's system in his own end.

I can honestly say for the first time I question MG's professionalism. He blatantly lied to all of us. Why didn't he just say, we haven't yet but we are thinking about it. Still at 550k, MAG should be coming back. I hope he goes somewhere like the Oilers and lights it up.

What is with Gillis lately? Complaining about Hodgson in his season ending press conference, saying a player is qualified when he's not? I'm just not impressed with him lately. I think he's making a mess of the goalie situation. We will see how he does in free agency.

His draft was ok but he reached in the second round.

He constantly talks about character and apparently got rid of Hodgson for character issues regarding playing demands but is now pursuing Schultz? Really? I'm starting to doubt all that comes out of his mouth.

Feel bad for the guy, I mean he was so happy to come here. Couldn't we at least leave him in the ahl to replace Parent? For Gillis to lie to everyone listening to the show? How professional.

Archived