The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Bobrovsky to Columbus

The Russian Bob had some decent play a few years ago when he was a rookie, and CBJ are running out of options...They must have known Lu wasn't an option, and the price for Cory was too high...so that left Bob? They were rumored to be in talks of Neimi for Nash or Ben Bishop for Nash...Atta way CBJ, keep working your way out of Ohio and into Seattle or Portland hehehehe

I like how you guys try to trash Bobrovsky just for the fact that the puddle and window of trading Luongo or Schneider is suddenly starting to get smaller and smaller.

Its fun watching your girls squirm....quit your yaking, Sergei Bobrovsky isn't as bad as people say he is,He is still raw and young who has lots of time to continue to develop.

I like how you guys try to trash Bobrovsky just for the fact that the puddle and window of trading Luongo or Schneider is suddenly starting to get smaller and smaller.

Its fun watching your girls squirm....quit your yaking, Sergei Bobrovsky isn't as bad as people say he is,He is still raw and young who has lots of time to continue to develop.

he doesn't suck, he's just not the guy who is going to guarantee a push into the playoffs for a team that is desperate for just that. If I'm a CBJ fan Im not too happy right now

I guess sometimes you have to realize if the rebuild didn't work you have to try try again...cough cough toronto

If an unproven goalie can go for 3 Picks, Luongo should fetch a lot. His contract is long but his salary is manageable for an elite goalie. I hope weMG is able to make a hockey deal by the time the puck drops

Archived