Provost

Armia

Gergensons

Grigorenko

Roy

Adams

Ennis

Hodgson

You asked for the trade Hodgson, but you didn't earn the right to pick where you wanted to go. Could've had an easy ride behind two elite centers. Now he has to battle it out with bigger, faster, and younger centers. Ice isn't guaranteed unless you play in Edmonton.

This was actually posted first in Canucks Talk section before being moved by a Mod - hence his post was completely warranted being that it was posted while this thread was still in Canucks Talk. So maybe you should think before trying to talk somebody down.

Guest Dasein

Not true... I am the OP and I posted it in General talk. You shouldn't lie and you shouldn't berate people when you are lying.

Haha that's exactly what I was thinking, when they got Girgorenko I was like.. "Okay so now they have Hodgson, Grigorenko, Armia, they still have Roy, and they also have Luke Adam and even Ennis is good as a center, I wonder what will happen here" Then when they picked Girgensons.. I was like "Wow and Coho's camp was unhappy about Ice time here, I wonder what he is thinking now"

All moot when CoHo becomes number one center if not this year than next. You guys should be more concerned at the hole at center this trade left on the Canucks then to be fantasizing about Cody's dad having a make believe fit about the Sabers drafting 2 centers that aren't even close to CoHo's developement.

As for Kassian training with the Sedins thats great to hear, err read i guess. God knows he has alot of pressure on him, hope he can earn a top 6 role on this team whenever they get a new CBA going.

All moot when CoHo becomes number one center if not this year than next. You guys should be more concerned at the hole at center this trade left on the Canucks then to be fantasizing about Cody's dad having a make believe fit about the Sabers drafting 2 centers that aren't even close to CoHo's developement.

As for Kassian training with the Sedins thats great to hear, err read i guess. God knows he has alot of pressure on him, hope he can earn a top 6 role on this team whenever they get a new CBA going.

Call me a loser but what's wrong with wishing the guy well? It's not like he ever did anything to hurt the Canucks or went to a rival club. If he really wanted to hurt the Canucks he could have went public with his issues and that would have really made it tough for Gillis to get good value for him. Instead he did the right thing and allowed Gillis to get the 2 of the best Buffalo prospects outside of the NHL at the time.

Ya what a terrible deal for Calgary, They could have traded and got another 1st and Drafted Jankowski.

My Friend was a huge flames fan and he was so excited when they were about to pick and I told him they were making a trade and he started freaking out and now he think Feaster is a complete idiot like I have been telling him hahaha.

Now he said he likes the Canucks, bit of a bandwagon move but with that managing who can blame him.

Archived