The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Draft day videos not yet available on CDC - Gillis interview discussing drafting Gaunce

VAN_FAN_MATT

This is from the Canucks YouTube page and I noticed that there are videos there that aren't available on the Canucks main page yet. So I posted them here for you all to view and discuss.

1st video - Gillis discusses 1st round pick

2nd video - Brendan Gaunce Walk 'N Talk

3rd video - Brendan Gaunce media availability

4th video - Exclusive interview with the Gaunce Family

Always good to draft the BPA! What's there not to like about Gaunce? He's 6'2, 215lbs, he averaged more than a point a game in the OHL, he has a high hockey IQ, and he plays a very good defensive game.

Though he's not the fastest guy, he wins lots of faceoffs and has a great shot. Kind of reminds me of a former first rounder we just traded ;)

Always good to draft the BPA! What's there not to like about Gaunce? He's 6'2, 215lbs, he averaged more than a point a game in the OHL, he has a high hockey IQ, and he plays a very good defensive game.

Though he's not the fastest guy, he wins lots of faceoffs and has a great shot. Kind of reminds me of a former first rounder we just traded ;)

I really loved the video of Stan Smyl in the second video listed -walk n talk(after playing the Gaunce one,it comes up ).

Hope this young man develops well for Van. He and his parents are well spoken and thoughtful.

Great pick up, physical guy, and once he really matures to the game he is going to be a force.

My long time friend Reece Wilcox of the Merritt Cenntenials is expected to go in the 3rd or 4th round so, hopefully Gillis will see hes a 6'4 d man from Surrey and pick him up!

Archived