The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Drinks made with vodka?

uber_pwnzor

Pina Colova:

Pour layer of Island Oasis Raspberry in empty glass. Build remaining ingredients in blender over ice, freeze & pour over raspberry.

1.25 ounces Vodka               

3 ounces Bacardi Pina Colada    

1 ounce Island Oasis Raspberry 

I like to make it a double.

It's a very popular drink in Disney.

I just saw a coffee mug that said Vodka Mudcakes on it. I don't know what that means though.

We have a unopened bottle of Smironoff vodka that is easily 30 years old. Still has a price tag of around $6.00 on it. What will you give me for it?

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, Vodka + Fisherman's Friend. If you haven't tried this, you should.

So no mixing fluids here. Hope you know what Fisherman's Friend is out there in Canada or where ever. That's a strong menthol pastille they sell in all markets and stores here (Finland) anyways.

Poor two packs of these into a bottle of vodka and shake for a very long time. The put it in the fridge for a couple of hours and shake again 'til the pastilles have mixed with the vodka. Then drink. If you don't like the taste of raw vodka, it has almost no taste of the vodka left and your breath still smells good and fresh & tastes pretty good. I dunno for sure, but if I'm correct, this is a finnish recipe and is now sold blended and ready by alcohol stores here in Finland. It's called Fisu, as in Fishy. Great for schnapps/shot.

fishermans_friend_original__92555_zoom.jpg20090111_004559.jpg

Okay, Vodka + Fisherman's Friend. If you haven't tried this, you should.

So no mixing fluids here. Hope you know what Fisherman's Friend is out there in Canada or where ever. That's a strong menthol pastille they sell in all markets and stores here (Finland) anyways.

Poor two packs of these into a bottle of vodka and shake for a very long time. The put it in the fridge for a couple of hours and shake again 'til the pastilles have mixed with the vodka. Then drink. If you don't like the taste of raw vodka, it has almost no taste of the vodka left and your breath still smells good and fresh & tastes pretty good. I dunno for sure, but if I'm correct, this is a finnish recipe and is now sold blended and ready by alcohol stores here in Finland. It's called Fisu, as in Fishy. Great for schnapps/shot.

fishermans_friend_original__92555_zoom.jpg20090111_004559.jpg

If you go 50/50 with a halfway decent Vodka and some Cream Soda, it almost kills any burn.

Also, getting a couple packs of Jolly Ranchers, and putting a bunch of one flavour (I recommend watermelon) into the bottle, and letting it sit for a day or so makes a pretty good drink.

Under no circumstances cut it with water. If you think having a watered down soda tastes bad, then you have a small fraction of understanding towards how bad it is with water. It's much better straight.

But why drink Vodka when you can drink...

:bigblush:

Paralyzer's rock too.

Of course if you're going to a party I'd recommend making it at home and then bringing it in an empty bottle or something. You can never trust people at parties when you leave your alcohol sitting around on a near by table. Even if you think it's safe, it's not. Let your guard down for two seconds and some jerk off makes a get away with your entire bottle of jager. Like what happened with my friend

Get a 5 gallon jar. Put in 5 lemons, quartered, 4 limes ( same as lemons), 1 cup sugar, fill jar with ice, then pour vodka in, put on lid then shake. Best to have a few people to pass around to shake. When sugar is dissolved take off lid and enjoy.

Archived