The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Article] Canucks Shopped Gragnani, also News on Nash, Schneider, Parise, Luongo + tons more.

so in other words Luongo isn't going anywhere soon? if we leave Schneider open to offer sheets I will start to stop believing in Gillis, this would be the dumbest thing we can do. We need to sign him asap and I don't blame Schneider for holding out until Luongo is gone the kid deserve the clear # 1 role for the start of next season here or somewhere else.

"Know this from the Panthers: They’ve decided this weekend they’re going to see this Luongo thing through. They’re going to focus on it seriously. "

Florida also recently said they needed a little time - were likely focused on what they'd get out of the draft before reassessing what they can afford to part with to get Luongo.

Hopefully the Gragnani part isn't true. If they shop him after only 14 games played in Van, I would send a huge facepalm to the Canucks scouts.

AV, a few days after the Hodgson trade: "My scouts told me Kassian is a top 6 winger now".

Gillis, after the Hodgson trade: "We've been targeting Gragnani since last year".

Archived