The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks/blackhawks first meeting

bert2002

http://www.nhl.com/ice/schedulebyseason.htm?team=VAN

So I hope Juice has already marked Thursday November 15th on his Calendar. Not sure if people still have hard copy calendars anymore.

I hope Bieksa fights him inthe first 5 minutes of the game. Although Kieth is "public enemy #1", he is a Canadian hockey player, and unless I am wrong he will answer the call. It may not be "juice" (because he'd kill Duncan Kieth).

Guest Dasein

Kassian would be the guy to do it, it'd be a great character move tbh. Just go out there and headhunt Keith. Take the suspension.

This team never responds when their stars are cheap shotted and savaged so they get it even worse, its a joke..marchand .....keith.....no answer......what a joke.

Someone should take a suspension out on him but knowing the Canucks of late there will be zero answer.

This finesse style of hockey our team plays is entertaining and fun to watch, but it doesn't help

when the opposing teams goons are taking cheap shots at our top players and our coach won't

let any of our players do anything about it.

I think management need to address this issue. Or the coaching staff should atleast let our

some of the players on our team stand up for eachother from time to time...

Thats the only game in the regular season that I wouldnt care if we lose. Keith singlehandedly ruined our season and gave the Queens a free ticket to the SCF, so yea, a beatdown is definately in order for Mr. Keith. But I wouldnt stop there, Hossa, Toe and 25 cents should get bruised up.

First guy to knock Keith unconscious gets a free weekend pass at Madame Cleos

First guy to drag Keiths unconscious body and chuck it into the Blackhawks bench gets a statue outside beside Roger.

Sick of the kumbaya Canucks routine. No deterrent against future liberties unless someone makes a statement starting with serious retribution against Keith and Marchand.

i really like what Matt Carkner did to Boyle for going after Karlsson

go to 1:30

http://youtu.be/94r8eauXqkU

Thats the only game in the regular season that I wouldnt care if we lose. Keith singlehandedly ruined our season and gave the Queens a free ticket to the SCF, so yea, a beatdown is definately in order for Mr. Keith. But I wouldnt stop there, Hossa, Toe and 25 cents should get bruised up.

Yeah the Carkner fight is an awesome example and this was in a playoff game. No one needs to get bertuzzied but DK and some other blackhawks who usually get a free pass from the rough stuff should have little choice in whether they fight or not. I dont think Carkner asked Boyle if he was interested......

Yeah the Carkner fight is an awesome example and this was in a playoff game. No one needs to get bertuzzied but DK and some other blackhawks who usually get a free pass from the rough stuff should have little choice in whether they fight or not. I dont think Carkner asked Boyle if he was interested......

K dude I'm gonna burst your subjective bubble.

"Class" for realz!!

In the eyes of the rest of the hockey world the Canucks are "Class"less. And their refusal to aswer the bell is part in parcel. They chirp all game, bite fingers, pull hair, dive, etc.

This team needs a wake up call, and its time to start acting with their fists rather than their mouth!!

There are some real classy players on this team but unfortunately a few bad apples ruins the bunch.

(FYI I'm talking about "class" in terms of their "on ice " attributes - Because this is a very classy organization)

This team never responds when their stars are cheap shotted and savaged so they get it even worse, its a joke..marchand .....keith.....no answer......what a joke.

Someone should take a suspension out on him but knowing the Canucks of late there will be zero answer.

Archived