The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Classless Vancouver Organization Today......disgusting

vancouverdepression

Canucks lack of mention to Bure HOF nod  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

** A press release was just issued. YAY~! still though No mention on The Vancouver Canucks website from the Canucks regarding the absolute stellar honor that Pavel Bure has been inducted into the HHOF. Classless organization to still , for whatever reason, hold a grudge against one of the greatest players to ever wear a Canucks jersey.

It's embaressing for the the NHL to be putting Pavel in the HOF before the Canucks retire his number to the rafters. CLASSLESS! #10 Forever...Canucks Forvever,,, but disgusted today,

Posted · Hidden by Templeton Peck, June 26, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Templeton Peck, June 26, 2012 - No reason given

No mention on The Vancouver Canucks website yet or twitter or any press release from the Canucks regarding the absolute stellar honor that Pavel Bure has been inducted into the HHOF. Classless organization to still , for whatever reason, hold a grudge against one of the greatest players to ever wear a Canucks jersey.

It's embaressing for the the NHL to be putting Pavel in the HOF before the Canucks retire his number to the rafters. CLASSLESS! #10 Forever...Canucks Forvever,,, but disgusted today,

Kind of sad not to see a mention yet. Might mean Gillis is actually, you know, working right now? That said the webstaff obviously is taking the day off.

Probably a good thing I'm not involved in Canucks management. Miss something like this and I'd have Kassian head down to the webstaff offices, "so you guys weren't bothering today, should I do the same and not train today?" Probably would set them straight pretty quick.

Archived