The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Next season, do you want the canucks to finish 1st again?

hockeyfan90

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Last two seasons canucks finished top in the West and the NHL. In the first of the two seasons, canucks were one win away from the cup. In the second season, canucks were ousted in the first round by the current Stanley Cup Champions L.A. Kings. What would you rather prefer canucks finishing tops in the regular season again? Or would you like to see the Canucks as the underdog and not considered the favorites. Realistically, and I know its too soon to say, but where do you thing Canucks will finish off next season? Top 4 in the West? Bottom 4 in the West? Sneak into 8th in the West and make the playoffs? Miss the playoffs? Presidents trophy winners again? Other?

Its not a dumb question because finishing first and winning the president's trophy again is awesome but if we don't win the cup that time around canucks will be considered even bigger choker than they already are! Finishing with president's trophy in 3 consecutive years and not even winning the cup would be pretty embarrassing. I'd rather the canucks finish around 4th or 5th this time around and have less pressure on them come playoff time

I'll settle for 1st in division and 2nd in conference. As much as I want us to win the presidents trophy I would rather us go into the playoffs firing and trying to prove ourselves. Not that we haven't been, just more so.

To be honest, no. I think during the last 5 or so games of the season we should tone it down and rest our players. We shouldn't be wearing down our guys before the playoffs start just to be 1st place. Besides, I think our team plays better on the road anyways, but that's just me.

Archived