The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Schneider can file for arbitration on July 5th which indicates something is up.

I think Corey Crawford is a good comparison for what we should expect Schneider to sign for. Both around the same age, and both stole the job from much higher paid number 1's.

So if that's the basis, then we should expect him to sign for around 3 mil for 3 years. That way he can prove himself as a number 1 and then get a big payday in a few years.

I think Corey Crawford is a good comparison for what we should expect Schneider to sign for. Both around the same age, and both stole the job from much higher paid number 1's.

So if that's the basis, then we should expect him to sign for around 3 mil for 3 years. That way he can prove himself as a number 1 and then get a big payday in a few years.

Schneider has never been a starter, those other two have...

Pavelec played as many games last season as Schneider has in his entire career in the NHL. I don't think they're exactly on the same level.

He won't be getting 4 million dollars after two seasons of being a backup, no matter how good his numbers were.

You never know, it could be. What's to say its not to make teams think Schneider is untouchable and MG work out a better return by working a deal with a team that inquired about Schneider before?

Luo never said he wants a trade (like the media is spouting), he simply said if it was to help the team he would waive his clause.

I love these threads on basically nothing. It's amusing how it sends everyone into a spaz.

Maybe he was busy playing Angry Birds on his iPhone when the stupid radio station called yet again. Maybe the battery on his phone was dead. Maybe he was busy taking a dump.

This site is unbelievable. So much fuzz and jumping to conclusions from nowhere to something x12. And that's about nothing, since nothing has happened. Now where's a god forsaken facepalm when you need one?

Doesn't really matter if Schneider stays he'll be a #1 goalie here and he's put up great numbers in the last 2 years and took over in the playoffs, if you think Schneider won't get something similar to Pavelec it's wishful thinking. Honestly we should lock him up to 4 mil for 6/7 years have him signed throughout his prime at a 4 mil cap hit which will be a steal.

Archived