The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Olli Jokinen to test FA

Whenever I make fun of Calgary I think of you Sven and feel a little bad - I think you're a nice poster and hope you don't take it personally - it's just that Calgary's been a rival for a long time, and it's so fun to take shots at them (and moreso the Leafs) - it's what we do - it's part of our identity. But unlike Toronto, most of us would like the Flames to maintain respectability - the Leafs on the other hand, we'll never tire of their pathetic failures. :bigblush:

You guys realize that we will miss Kesler for few months?

Who will step in his shoes? Lapierre? Malhotra? Or an unproven Schroeder? Even with Kesler we had problems scoring.

MG will have to sign/trade for somebody to take Keslers spot, because it makes me cry looking at what we have on C behind Henrik.

If we can't get Hudler (or somebody else via trade), Jokinen would be a great upgrade on what we have!

You guys realize that we will miss Kesler for few months?

Who will step in his shoes? Lapierre? Malhotra? Or an unproven Schroeder? Even with Kesler we had problems scoring.

MG will have to sign/trade for somebody to take Keslers spot, because it makes me cry looking at what we have on C behind Henrik.

If we can't get Hudler (or somebody else via trade), Jokinen would be a great upgrade on what we have!

Archived