to fld

luongo

schroeder

malhotra

to van

bjugstad

theodore

1st 2014

fld get a franchise goalie and a few more prospects to their already great prospects pool we get a good 2nd/3rd line guy that can play center when kesler out a 3rd line center a good back up goaile if schnieder mess up a few times and a draft pick in 2 years

lineup

sedins burrows

booth kesler higgins

raymond bjugstad hansen

bitz malhotra lappy

bieksa hamhuis

edler tanev (if ready)

salo ballard

alberts

schneider

theodore

Hope MG can get another dman via free agents or trades

would you do

to fld

luongo

schroeder

sweet

3rd 2013

to van

kopecty

goc

theodore

1st 2014

fld get a franchise goalie and a few more prospects to their already great prospects pool we get a good 2nd/3rd line guy that can play center when kesler out a 3rd line center a good back up goaile if schnieder mess up a few times and a draft pick in 2 years

lineup

sedins burrows

booth kesler higgins

kopecty goc hansen

bitz malhotra lappy

bieksa hamhuis

edler tanev/schultz

tanev/schultz salo

alberts ballard

schnieder

theodore

raymond can plays in minors and when injuries happen he can go anywhere in our top9 we have depth at all positions

would you do

to fld

luongo

schroeder

sweet

3rd 2013

to van

kopecty

goc

theodore

1st 2014

lineup

sedins burrows

booth kesler higgins

kopecty goc hansen

bitz malhotra lappy

bieksa hamhuis

edler tanev/schultz

tanev/schultz salo

alberts ballard

schnieder

theodore

raymond can plays in minors and when injuries happen he can go anywhere in our top9 we have depth at all positions

sorry i ment sweatt I don't want to trade higgins he is one of best players all the time very underrated most of the time for what he does I like matthias but i don't know if fld is willing to trade him ethier him or goc and fleischmann has a NTC

I'd like:

To Florida - Luongo, Ballard, 1st, prospect (d-man or forward)

To Vancouver - Matthias, Theodore, Bjugstad, and over $2.5 million in cap space.

This being said, Tallon would probably want to sent Jovanovski's contract back to Vancouver.

regards,

G.

Don't want jovanovski if you ever meant him he is grumpy all the time plus he old

I think luongo schroeder malhotra for matthias/goc theodore(good backup to have) bjustad and a 1st 2014 this is fair and makes both teams better now and furture

Archived