The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mike Eaves on Team 1040

CoreyPerry

This kid, he a die-heart Canucks fan. Parrents season tickets. Watches all Canucks games from Collage, hates it when they lose. This guy is fan like all of us on canucks.com forum. He's one of us. It has to be the Canucks.

Unless this is 1984, and he received the call on a roto-dialer, I don't see how this would convince Schultz.

Sweet, a couple of legends told me how great it was to play in Edmonton. Too bad for Paul Coffey that he never got the luxury of playing alongside Ladislav Smid.

Given neither player is affiliated with the organization in any meaningful way, I don't really see how this would be that influential in Schultz's decision.

I think if he was such a huge nucks fan there won't be 5 teams he visited with, he would of had us and maybe one more team.I don't really buy the his a huge canucks fan.I think he'll sign with the oilers.He won't get much ice time here and the oilers are a young and talented team were he can get huge minutes and grow with the core.More importantly way less pressure then if he signed with his local team.But the heck with it am not SAMJAM99 ask him, he knows where this kids going?

Is it possible that he already decided to go to Vancouver but mg told him to visit the other teams anyway just so it wouldn't raise the tampering flags from Anaheim?

I mean, realistically, if he had any remote interest in going to Edmonton would Gretzky need to call him? It's a sad move really. And at the end of the day, if he decides to go to Edmonton even after seeing what a mess it is, I wouldnt want this type of character on my team anyway. At the end of the day, he has yet to play a game in the NHL. Gotta walk before you run kid.

"now get over that line and do better!!!!" just come home

Archived