The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(REPORT) Zach Parise to announce decision tomorrow

some of the rumour mongers on twitter are saying when he does make his decision (which should be soon), that the dominoes (on the fate of the other big name FA's and players on the trade block), should start to fall soon after.

I wish all 30 teams would agree to pull their offers from these two and make them wait until August 30th without so much as a phonecall...give em a taste of how it feels.

"Oh the decisions the decisions....where do i want to live while i earn 8 million a year playing a game ...where are the best stores, so my wife can blow my money....what team may seem like a cup winner so i can ride them and look even better...is my makeup still okay?"

kind of makes you wanna puke a bit.

I disagree. Regardless of money, when you are looking at moving and taking your family to a new city to settle for the next 5-10 years, it's a pretty damn big decision. People are upset because they crave drama and action. It's really the fans that are divas. He has every right to take as long as he wants.

I wish all 30 teams would agree to pull their offers from these two and make them wait until August 30th without so much as a phonecall...give em a taste of how it feels.

"Oh the decisions the decisions....where do i want to live while i earn 8 million a year playing a game ...where are the best stores, so my wife can blow my money....what team may seem like a cup winner so i can ride them and look even better...is my makeup still okay?"

They are still human beings and think before taking a decision. Obviously they think about where they would rather live and play hockey since they have the choice !

I just mean, if you were them you'd do the same , you'd think about who is going to offer more , what place is gonna be good for your kids and your wife , etc...

I don't think they did any bad to anybody , you're just not patient ... :D

Archived