The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

don't trade edler

boozer

Canucks currently have 2 right handed defensemen and 5 left handed defensemen. People are saying if we get weber edler should be gone. I don't think that is smart because edler is a great defensmen. He isn't as good as weber but he is still very good and gets paid less money. He is only 26 yeats old and he had a career year with 49 points. Weber had the same amount of points. Edler gets paid significantly less money and puts up around the same amount of points. Edler should stay a canuck.

Next year situation will be difficult with edler and weber set to become ufas. If we do resign edler then that certainly means we won't be signing weber. It depends on which defensemen MG values the most and which defensemen would come here for a reasonable price.

Canucks currently have 2 right handed defensemen and 5 left handed defensemen. People are saying if we get weber edler should be gone. I don't think that is smart because edler is a great defensmen. He isn't as good as weber but he is still very good and gets paid less money. He is only 26 yeats old and he had a career year with 49 points. Weber had the same amount of points. Edler gets paid significantly less money and puts up around the same amount of points. Edler should stay a canuck.

In this day in age, a player is only paid as well as his last year played.

I don't really know, Edler left me with a bitter taste in my mouth due to his pathetic playoff performance. I'm sure his contract will depend how well he can bounce back from that pathetic series against the Kings.

In this day in age, a player is only paid as well as his last year played.

I don't really know, Edler left me with a bitter taste in my mouth due to his pathetic playoff performance. I'm sure his contract will depend how well he can bounce back from that pathetic series against the Kings.

Archived