The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2012-2013 roster as we know it at the moment (could change)

Cucumber

our roster as we know when healthy...

sedins burrows

booth kesler higgins

raymond schroeder hansen

malhotra lappy bitz/volpatti/ all the other guys don't feel like typing all their names

bieksa hamhuis

edler garrison

ballard tanev

alberts

schneider

luongo

we need more depth at D idk if sauve or kconn are ready to make the jump and with ebbett a center that i think deserves more ice time can he be our 3rd line center and schroeder can be our 2C when kesler is out hopefully we trade 1 goalie to get more depth at D and forwards (centers)

needs

power forward that can dish to kesler and booth

another 7th dman for depth

trade one goalie before it becomes a destraction

question? should we trade one of lappy or malhotra to add more grit to our team

Our D is fine IMO. What we need is a 3rd line C and one more winger in the top 6. My hope is that Doan signs here, and it's reported that the Canucks are talking to him. Here is my dream line up when healthy:

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Booth-Kesler-Doan

Higgins-Bjugstad-Hansen

Manny-Lappy-Kassian

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Edler-Garrison

Ballard-Tanev

Schneider

Sign Doan to a 2yr/$9.5M contract

Trade Lu to FLA for Bjugstad and a 2013 2nd

Our D is fine IMO. What we need is a 3rd line C and one more winger in the top 6. My hope is that Doan signs here, and it's reported that the Canucks are talking to him. Here is my dream line up when healthy:

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Booth-Kesler-Doan

Higgins-Bjugstad-Hansen

Manny-Lappy-Kassian

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Edler-Garrison

Ballard-Tanev

Schneider

No more depth at D.

When we have depth, AV makes Rome, Baumgartner, Alberts play instead of Connuaton, Sauvé, etc. This is why almost none of our prospect are ready for a full time job when we need them.

We had depth the last 2 season and it didn't do us anything good. Yes, our depth made us win 2 president cup, but who cares. Lose 5-10 pts during the regular season at the expense of developping our prospect. But when Sedin went down last year or Hamhuis the year before, no one could step up in the playoff.

Now if we lose a core player long-term then MG should trade for a replacement during the season of at the trade deadline.

I want to see Connauton/Sauvé and Schroeder get quality minutes for a least 10-15 games during the season. Not saying 25 minutes each, 15-19 schroeder and 16-20 for Connauton/Sauvé

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Booth-Kesler-Doan

Higgins-Bjugstad-Hansen

Manny-Lappy-Kassian

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Edler-Garrison

Ballard-Tanev

Schneider

our roster as we know when healthy...

sedins burrows

booth kesler higgins

raymond schroeder hansen

malhotra lappy bitz/volpatti/ all the other guys don't feel like typing all their names

bieksa hamhuis

edler garrison

ballard tanev

alberts

schneider

luongo

we need more depth at D idk if sauve or kconn are ready to make the jump and with ebbett a center that i think deserves more ice time can he be our 3rd line center and schroeder can be our 2C when kesler is out hopefully we trade 1 goalie to get more depth at D and forwards (centers)

needs

power forward that can dish to kesler and booth

another 7th dman for depth

trade one goalie before it becomes a destraction

question? should we trade one of lappy or malhotra to add more grit to our team

we need doan.. man i hope he signs here. also another solid d ( most likely coming back in lou trade). then also and upgrade on our 4th line.. was hoping for parros, lol, or someone like prust or tootoo. wiess, lappy, kassian could be pretty decent 4th line

Yes, I have seen him play. And if you're worried about him playing against men, you should know that he is 6' 5", and he actually uses his size. I'd be much more comfortable with hin rather than Schroeder, whom many are suggesting.

The way I see it, Raymond is all but gone. He just doesn't fit on the team. We'll trade for a good third line center. Someone like Ott or Matthias, and Jensen will be given a shot to play on the second line right wing (replacing raymond).

Archived