The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Are you comfortable heading into the season with no real 2nd line center?

HavocSpree

154 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Kesler will be out for atleast 2 months into the season. With that being said, there is a huge hole on the 2nd line. Let's be honest nobody can replace Kesler, but for now we need someone who can play and log those minutes until Kesler recovers fully.

Who can we possibly pickup that can play those minutes. Who would you want? Be realistic

Option #1

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Higgins Schroeder? Booth

Hansen Lapierre Kassian/Jensen

Volpatti Malhotra Pinizzotto/Weise

Option #2

Sedin Sedin Booth

Higgins Lapierre Burrows

Hansen Schroeder/Gaunce Kassian/Jensen

Edler Garrison

Hamhuis Bieksa

Tanev Cannauton

Sauve

Schneider

Lack

IR Kesler

Personally I'd be ok with option #2 if we can't sign anyone.

I'd like Jason Arnott signed, and possibly even test Schroeder at 2nd line C while Kes is out. If he performs really well, maybe move him to wing when RK gets back. If not, Arnott will be #2 while Kes is out and then slot in the 3rd line C spot when he's back.

Kesler will be out for atleast 2 months into the season. With that being said, there is a huge hole on the 2nd line. Let's be honest nobody can replace Kesler, but for now we need someone who can log those minutes and when kesler comes back, can move to the wing and vice versa.

Who can we bring in sign/trade/pickup that can play those minutes. Who would you want? Be realistic

Option #1

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Higgins Schroeder? Booth

Hansen Lapierre Kassian/Jensen

Option #2

Sedin Sedin Booth

Higgins Lapierre Burrows

Hansen Schroeder/Gaunce Kassian/Jensen

Edler Garrison

Hamhuis Bieksa

Tanev Cannauton

Sauve

Schneider

Lack

IR Kesler

Personally I'd be more comfortable with option #2 while Kesler is still recovering.

I'd like Jason Arnott signed, and possibly even test Schroeder at 2nd line C while Kes is out. If he performs really well, maybe move him to wing when RK gets back. If not, Arnott will be #2 while Kes is out and then slot in the 3rd line C spot when he's back.

Archived