The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Car Break-ins

Kass9

I'm an import guy but completely disagree, I've driven both and that Regal is way nicer in ride comfort and being more fun to drive. That Regal would have a 305 or 350 in it with a decent amount of power the MX3 is boring and underpowered and the V6 is a pain in the *** to work on.

Now if you posted a picture of an RX7 I'd agree with you...

I'm an import guy but completely disagree, I've driven both and that Regal is way nicer in ride comfort and being more fun to drive. That Regal would have a 305 or 350 in it with a decent amount of power the MX3 is boring and underpowered and the V6 is a pain in the *** to work on.

Now if you posted a picture of an RX7 I'd agree with you...

Had a 16 year old kid break into my car in the underground in my building years ago. The rocket surgeon busted the trunk lock and bashed down the rear seat to get into the interior where he broke the stereo trying, and failing, to remove it and stole my change and a half dozen CDs instead. Total value stolen if he sells the CDs to a pawn shop less than $20 and he did over $1000 damage. He was caught on camera and then by security a few days later back in our underground. He was somebody who lived theres kid.

Sure, in a straight line and no I haven't but I've heard enough people to realize it.

Nothing against American Muscle, I love anything before the 80s but I'd take a performance Japanese or European car over them if it came down to handling.

When it comes down to the Regal vs a Mazda MX3... Then I highly doubt the Regal is better.

Lets compare the V6 1979 Regal to a 1993 Mazda MX3.

Buick Regal Coupe 3.2L V6:

0-60: 13.9s (Manual)

105HP

160Torque

3,170 lbs

Mazda MX3 1.8L V6

0-60: 9.2s (Manual)

130HP

115Torque

2,580 lb

I don't see how the MUCH heavier Regal will be funner to drive. Its just gonna roll in the bends and I drive a MX6 and its really balanced so I'm sure the MX3 is pretty similar.

Archived