The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wouldnt mind another lockout?

hockey21383

I know that missing hockey for an ENTIRE year would be absolutely horrible and would pretty painful for alot of players and fans, but it would give us shot to get the 1st overall pick and draft Nathan Mackinnon just like how the Penguins drafted Crosby when they won that 30 team lottery. I know it's a pretty stupid idea but it would be pretty exciting. But if we were to end up with something like the 30th pick id be pissed.

The lottery would be rigged for Phoenix and Detroit guaranteed. Bettman owns Phoenix and his boyfriend is the red wings owner.

So Phoenix would get Mackinnon

And

Detroit would get Seth Jones to hopefully replace Lidstrom.

And yes, I won't be leaving a tip, 'cause I could... I could shut this whole resort down. Sir? I'll take my traveler's checks to a competing resort. I could write a letter to your board of tourism and I could have this place condemned. I could put... I could put... strychnine in the guacamole. There was salt on the glass, BIG grains of salt.

I know that missing hockey for an ENTIRE year would be absolutely horrible and would pretty painful for alot of players and fans, but it would give us shot to get the 1st overall pick and draft Nathan Mackinnon just like how the Penguins drafted Crosby when they won that 30 team lottery. I know it's a pretty stupid idea but it would be pretty exciting. But if we were to end up with something like the 30th pick id be pissed.

Completely the opposite.

Did you watch many regular season NBA games this year? A lot of garbage games because teams were playing 3 games in 3 nights and 5 games in 7 nights. A lot of injuries because of it, too.

Playoffs were great, but that's because of a lot of dream match-ups, especially in the final four.

are you kidding me? i would not want a lockout, especially if all that's in it for us is a 1/30 chance of drafting a player for the future when our window of opportunity is right now.

Archived