The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[2014 Winter Classic] Canucks vs Bruins?

The Magician

What?!! I don't think so at all!

This past season did you not see the rematch?! After a whole year, they had their one and only game and it was on! Intense game with the chirping and scrapping. There is nothing between the teams before and after their one and only meeting but when that game comes the rivalry comes back for that game

Boston and Chicago have already been the home team for one of the Winter Classics, so I doubt they will get it again.

Philly and Pittsburgh have both been in it twice already but they havent been the Home team twice.

Now Detroits getting to be in it for the second time....

Love how the NHL favors teams.....

I can't see the Winter Classic coming to Vancouver since its a bit too warm.

Sadly, if Calgary or Edmonton ever get it, they'll probably face each other.

I don't think it could be in Boston or Chicago since they've each hosts before, although it would be fun to play either of them. I think Canucks vs jets would be cool too (in Winnipeg), or Canucks vs wild if they get better with Parise and suter (in minnesota) but for the home one def Boston or Chicago

That rivelry isn't to intence. But the canucks do deserve a spot in a winter classic. We have a HUGE fan base and a Canada vs USA match would have a huge turn out! Maybe Canucks vs Florida, just because it would be ironic since the majority of players from florida have been on the canucks, vice versa.

There is no Boston - Vancouver "rivalry". Aside from the Finals in '11, they have only played each other 109 times in 41 years with Canucks winning only 25. Not much of a rivalry, if you ask me.

The biggest rivalry the Canucks have is with the Black Hawks, no question. Flames and Oilers would be next.

:towel::canucks:

Archived