The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Keith Yandle

How the heck do we get this guy who is rumoured to be shopped by Phoenix?

Am sure that I dont need to point out this guys intangables, as I sure we already know.

Ballard,Raymond, 1st for Yandle

If we cant get Edler re-signed/extended for "Canuck" dollars by camp, trade him too, but take a guy like Korpikosky back.

Not worth the risk. Edler is way more complete than Yandle will ever be. If you can't sign Edler, you have to go all in for Weber anyways. Don't tie yourself up, by adding another big dollar defense man.

Since this looks purely like a salary dump, trading edlers $$ wont make much sense.

Schroeder,sauve,Raymond and 2nd or even a 1st.

Does anyone actually see Sauve making this team? Would we miss him?

As far as prefered destinations..... Phoenix will sell to highest bidder. One thing for sure....b interesting to see the trade result

How the heck do we get this guy who is rumoured to be shopped by Phoenix?

Am sure that I dont need to point out this guys intangables, as I sure we already know.

Ballard,Raymond, 1st for Yandle

If we cant get Edler re-signed/extended for "Canuck" dollars by camp, trade him too, but take a guy like Korpikosky back.

What I don't get is why Phoenix just signed him last year if they're going to trade him this year? And he's clearly their best player!

Something behind the scenes, internal cap to help sell the club, off ice shenanigans (not necessarily him, see a Canucks goalie unhappy with Jeff Brown)???

Having just signed what leverage could he have to force a trade?

This makes no sense!

PHX has said they need help up front, so they want forwards in return. They like their Defense which i guess has made yandle expendable, so for all you suggesting Ballard, Tanev or Edler, I don't think the coyotes would do it. It would make no sense.

Archived