The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I'll answer some questions about the NHL

LMAO

Jamie Benn or as our friends call him Gay Jay or MCChubber was over at our buddies place and told us some funny stories and what life is like in the NHL. I was supposed to go downtown tonight but I got called into work for tomorrow morning. I'm staying in and thought it would be cool to let you guys in on some info. I have a couple other friends who play professional soccer and always love it when they tell me cool stuff about their lives and I bet some of you are the same! So go ahead, i'll answer everything to the best of my knowledge. I'll be up until 12:30

also sorry if this is in the wrong forum

How does it make him feel that some people on this site think that the Canucks can acquire him, straight up for Mason Raymond? or even better yet, a 4th round pick?

How much does Benn expect to be offered by Dallas? Or if he has already been given an offer, what was it?

What is more important to him, money offered or the term??

I am not sure what the funniest thing would be but he mentions that Kari Lehtonen downs a super sized redbull before each game and chants something like "I am the puck, I am the ice, I am the divine" or something like that in finnish, then listens to the funniest songs on his ipod.

Benn-der, no not really. I mean, we have said it sometimes but his other nicknames have stuck with him better over the years like McChubber and Gay Jay. We called him McChubber because he was always fighting obesity as a kid and was a chubby chaser at highschool parties. We called him Gay Jay ever since someone figured out what gay meant wayyy back, probably early elementary school. Classic.

Archived