The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brendan Morrison Honoured

Brendan Morrison attended the unveiling of a Spirit of Wood carving, done in his honour by Glenn Greensides, at Pitt Meadows arenas on Saturday. The event was attending by several hundred people, include many children, with whom Morrison, a Pitt Meadows native, posed for pictures and signed autographs.

http://www.mapleridg.../160954555.html

21442mapleridgeMorrison-Brendan.side.jpg

as much as i want bmo i think gillis wants a center that will last alittle longer , hate to say it but someone "younger"

if are team wasnt overflowing with centers that can play the 3rd 4th line spots id say sign him

hell sign him anyway

Bmo was a good player for the Canucks, but i think Gillis wants to get younger. Brendan is in his twilight years, and would be a good 3rd liner, but for second, i think that's pushing it a little. But it's good to see Brendan get honored, nice looking carving of him. The guy is a class act, and i hope he finishes his career off strong.

I think we could sign BMO if we don't get a C in the deal for Lu. If we get Matthais or Goc or maybe even Weiss (please FLA pretty please) then no point in BMO signing unless it's for a call up from the wolves (maybe he'll do it I'm sure he has an apartment in the city)

Archived