The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Reports of HockeyyInsiderr...

Guest AriGold

He gets alot of stuff right, more than he gets wrong for sure & I'm not sure how the Mods don't consider him legit.

but he acts like a complete "Goof Ball" to say it nicely.

Guest AriGold

:picard:

And aren't you the person who said you would rather have Mike Weber and Matt Ellis over Malhotra and Ballard?

Hockeyy Insiderr is full of it. He really blew it on the Suter and Parise deals. He later got called out by Dreger for reporting that Shero was frustrated losing out on Parise, which turned out to be false.

Since then he hasn't broke anything; I believe two days ago he claimed Luongo would be asked to waive his NTC in a 48 hour period which has not yet happened. Added to this is the vagueness of his posts, claiming a 'source' or else adding a timeline that could allow for any possibility.

On top of all this he claims to have a "compromising" picture of Dreger.... I don't know of any man that would be worried about a compromising picture, nonetheless be worried about a twitter threat.

Hockeyy Insiderr is 14 and has nothing better to do than invent false rumours, don't waste your time.

Don't know if anyone has seen him on Twitter, but the real account of Hockeyy Insiderr (the one with 20,000+ followers) seems to be spouting a lot of false information. Just how credible is this guy?

In AriGold's defense, you are arguably the biggest defender of HockeyInsiderr on this board. I've seen A LOT of posts with you praising Hockeyinsiderr for calling 'a lot' of things right. Don't even pretend that you're not even a fan of his. You've also clearly forgotten the complete misses he's made, not including the Parise/Suter stuff, although those two are pretty big misses also.

He's been called out by Dreger, who's one of the more credible mainstream analysts out there.

And now that he's had his feelings hurt, he turns into a complete baby.

Hockeyinsiderr also blocks people who disagree with him, much like Eklund does. WOOT.

Hockeyinsiderr is using mainstream twitter accounts to anchor his information from and hence, since he has no legit sources, he's mad now.

Ya I defend him but I'm not defending his action by any means, I think it is just as rediculous as everyone else does.

I'm just defending the fact that he has got alot of this stuff right, giving credit where credit is due.

Like Iv'e been saying I'm not a fan of all the crap with the TSN guys, I hate it too but he has got stuff right.

Archived