Edler Garisson

Colaiacovo Elliott

Schnieder

Clemmenson

Phillips in the minors for a year of development Jensen in the sweedish league

Future lines:

Phillips Huberdeau Jensen

? Mueller Kassian

Flame me if you want like i said will probably never happen but i would be down for it

I have nothing negative to say about it! But just like your title says it is super unlikely but I think it would be some great moves, maybe divisional trades might be more likely with conference and division re-alignments. I like the FA signings but would still love to have Doan on this team, but I would feel great about our season with your roster line-up.

Generally when creating proposals, you should add all of the participating teams' rosters. This will a) make sure everybody's under the cap, B) make it look neater, and c) allows you to make a balanced trade (the exception being with a trade with either Burke or Snow).

Generally when creating proposals, you should add all of the participating teams' rosters. This will a) make sure everybody's under the cap, B) make it look neater, and c) allows you to make a balanced trade (the exception being with a trade with either Burke or Snow).

Archived