The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cam Janssen comments on the LA Kings & Playoffs

Otis

Your right, he is a Douche but I would like to see him on our team.

Atleast for one game, i wonder if Marchand would low bridge Salo if Janssen was standing a few feet away.

I would love to see Janssen repay the favour to Marchand.

Honestly you don't need a douche to take care of Marchand, any fighter could do so .. and there some much better than Janssen.

By the way, Kevin Bieksa could beat the cr*p out of Marchand any time if he wanted to, the problem is Marchand would just not drop the gloves and hide behind the refs ...

Swearing and disrespecting the homosexuals doesn't mean you're tougher, just shows how much of an idiot you are ...

Actually KB would beat the cr*p out of Janssen any time too ...

Exactly I was about to say Rick Rypien was one of the greatest fighters pound for pound and didn't need to curse and trash talk homosexuals

Hockey players don't say this stuff for the fun of it. Anybody who has ever played at a competitive level should know that. Anything said on the ice is to gain whatever competitive edge you can over your opponent. If it helps throw the opposing players off their game, that means they are doing their job.

Honestly you don't need a douche to take care of Marchand, any fighter could do so .. and there some much better than Janssen.

By the way, Kevin Bieksa could beat the cr*p out of Marchand any time if he wanted to, the problem is Marchand would just not drop the gloves and hide behind the refs ...

Swearing and disrespecting the homosexuals doesn't mean you're tougher, just shows how much of an idiot you are ...

Actually KB would beat the cr*p out of Janssen any time too ...

Exactly I was about to say Rick Rypien was one of the greatest fighters pound for pound and didn't need to curse and trash talk homosexuals

I find it interesting how the real respected, tough guys like Rypien are quiet and humble and do their stuff on the ice, while guys like this need to advertise their "limited abilities" with classless interviews.

If this guy came to the Canucks.............MG and AV would not be here.

Cam Janssen comes across to me as a complete doucher.

Considering the work being done by groups such as the You Can Play Project, an organisation attempting to eliminate Homophobia from hockey and ensure equality, respect and safety for all athletes, without regard to sexual orientation, this really shows some of the attitudes that they still have to overcome.

Whether it was a joke or not the comment from Cam on kicking the ass of any player sucking dick really sucks to see when you look at the work being done in an attempt to eliminate this attitude.

Have hated the guy since his incredibly late hit on Tomas Kaberle a couple seasons back. Nothing from this interview makes me look at him in a better way. Guy just seems like a complete utter douchebag.

Archived