The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Sign Matt Gilroy

Lets Sign Matt Gilroy, he will be cheap and add depth to our defensive core.

even if we have to sign him to a one way contract we can send tanev down, which i wouldnt want to do but ballard just doesnt cut it for me Trade him.

I'd say sign him for depth. I'm pretty comfortable for now with our pairings of:

Hamjuice

Edler/Garrison

Tanev/Ballard

Tanev and Ballard looked pretty good at the end of the season/playoffs. And now that there's no Rome, Ballard will get the minutes he deserves to develop into what he was signed here for. I say give him a chance. I used to be anti-Ballard before I realized how little he actually gets played.

I'd say sign him for depth. I'm pretty comfortable for now with our pairings of:

Hamjuice

Edler/Garrison

Tanev/Ballard

Tanev and Ballard looked pretty good at the end of the season/playoffs. And now that there's no Rome, Ballard will get the minutes he deserves to develop into what he was signed here for. I say give him a chance. I used to be anti-Ballard before I realized how little he actually gets played.

this is ballards year to stay healthy and play like a top 4 d man i wish av would give him some pp time. i thought he had a good playoffs and if he can stay healthy he will have a good season. altho i will agree that gilroy would be a decent 6/7 d man

Archived