The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Quick Question

Drew1

Hey guys I read from Hockeyy Insiderr , now I know he says alot of things and some people say hes a fraud but he said that FLA has upped their deal tremendously to the Canucks and the deal would be either Verteeg+1st or Weiss+1st or Gudbranson+1st My Question is , what would be the best deal if say you had the choice even if its not true.?

Hey guys I read from Hockeyy Insiderr , now I know he says alot of things and some people say hes a fraud but he said that FLA has upped their deal tremendously to the Canucks and the deal would be either Verteeg+1st or Weiss+1st or Gudbranson+1st My Question is , what would be the best deal if say you had the choice even if its not true.?

Hmm a potential Pronger type player or a 29 year old center who has had a career high of 61 points and is only signed for 1 more season...

Tough call.

Gudbranson and a 1st does way more for this franchises future.

Hamhuis Bieksa

Edler Garrison

Ballard Gudbranson

Over

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Booth Weiss Kesler

Archived