The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Snooping through your partner's stuff

I♥Wellwood

Guest BuckFoston

If you give me a reason to do it, I will. And then I will tell you afterwards - hey, you were being super shady and I went through your stuff. And I am either a) really sorry, because there was nothing wrong and it's all my fault or B) you are a crazy/lying/cheating biatch and get the hell out. That's our mutual understanding anyway and it works for us.

On the other hand I don't believe in openly knowing each other's passwords and reading each other's emails, ect. I know a few couples like that and one day that's certain to backfire.

If you give me a reason to do it, I will. And then I will tell you afterwards - hey, you were being super shady and I went through your stuff. And I am either a) really sorry, because there was nothing wrong and it's all my fault or B) you are a crazy/lying/cheating biatch and get the hell out. That's our mutual understanding anyway and it works for us.

On the other hand I don't believe in openly knowing each other's passwords and reading each other's emails, ect. I know a few couples like that and one day that's certain to backfire.

Guest BuckFoston

I guess I should have added that this whole snooping scenario is a last resort, not the starting point. As in, communicate first, confront your partner and express your doubts, fears, whatever. If he or she does nothing to make you feel better and acts even shadier or just walks away, well then - you were just given a reason.

nothing to hide, so i couldn't care less

but if a woman is as manipulative as the comedian in the OP insists the average woman is, i'd dump her ass in a heart beat, and secretly resent any man who wouldn't

fellas, if you're with a girl who even attempts to guilt trip you, lie to you, manipulate you, or--and here's the worst part--project her insecurities on to you, so you'll comfort her with assurances despite her having no apparent reason to lack them, you're a sucker.

anyone else find that comedian in the OP to be embarrassingly unfunny?

that same routine has been recycled for three decades

no, ladies, you aren't baffling, complex, or winning arguments. your boyfriend just doesn't care enough to argue

Archived