The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Manny "The Mentor" Malhotra

shawn antoski

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Fingers crossed that Doan comes home and Florida gonna send us something for Lu, might as well be a guy we kinda need while Kesler is dodgy

we need versions of those 2 in the lineup plus a big nasty Top 4 D.

He better find a way to find that power forward and that 3rd centre or else its gonna be another long summer next year too.

Unfortunately I agree about him being over paid as a fourth liner. He was a great acquisition before his injury, but the sad reality is that both he and Raymond are a waste of cap space, as is Ballard if he stays as the 5th/6th pairing or (even worse) in the press box. We could use that money for a second line winger and another center.

Unfortunately I agree about him being over paid as a fourth liner. He was a great acquisition before his injury, but the sad reality is that both he and Raymond are a waste of cap space, as is Ballard if he stays as the 5th/6th pairing or (even worse) in the press box. We could use that money for a second line winger and another center.

I'm not sure this is such an awesome idea T.B.H.

when they tried this with Cody all those years back then it was to help with his face-offs and allowed the team to have the security of a defensive ace like Manny on the ice with Cody to cover for and teach him things. However, that was when Manny was a bonafide 3rd line player. Now I'm not sure he's even that anymore. Furthermore, with Jordan's small size I'm not sure that he would learn very much from a veteran whose calling card is defense (Manny) when his (Jordan's) role on the team would be (optimistically) that of play making center. I'd much rather have him with Lappy than Manny.

Archived