The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fun Question

Drew1

Hey Guys I just had a question to lighten the mood and change subject a bit , I totally understand if you do not want to answer , but those of you that do , here is my question

For those of you that like these 5 sports , CFL,NHL,NBA,MLB,NFL - What is you're favourite teams from each sport , pick one

Mine are

CFL - BC LIONS

NHL - VANCOUVER CANUCKS

NBA - LOS ANGELES LAKERS

MLB - BOSTON RED SOX

NFL - NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

CFL - BC LIONS

NHL - VANCOUVER CANUCKS

NBA - Gave up on NBA after Grizzlies and Sonics moved.

MLB - SEATTLE MARINERS

NFL - SEATTLE SEAHAWKS

Being a sports fan has been an exercise in frustration.

CFL - While the BC Lions have won. They play in an 8 team league. So it's expected that you won't go too long without a championship.

NHL - Won't even bother going into the frustrations of being a Canuck fan.

NBA - Was a huge Sonics fan. In all the time I cheered for them they made 1 final and lost. Then eventually left for Oklahoma City????

The Grizzlies were just a sad franchise run by an idiot.

MLB - Was a massive Montreal Expos fan. They finally had an incredible team in 1994. In early August they had a 6 game lead on Atlanta and everything was looking good. Then the players went on strike and the season was cancelled. In the off season Montreal was forced to unload most of their top talent and returned to sucking on a regular basis.

The Seattle Mariners have just been a terrible franchise apart from some good teams in the mid 90's and early 2000's. They even tied the record for most wins in a season one year then promptly laid an egg in the playoffs. They have since returned to sucking.

At least the Blue Jays won twice, before of course embarking on a 19 year stretch without a single playoff game.

Seattle Seahawks they have made 1 SuperBowl in all the time I have cheered for them. Got jobbed by horrible officiating. The refs even later said they blew many calls. They have since returned to sucking.

CFL - BC Lions

NHL - Vancouver Canucks

NBA - Miami Heat

MLB - Toronto Blue Jays

NFL - Pittsburgh Steelers & NY Giants

MLS - Vancouver Whitecaps

EPL - Manchester United

LFP - FC Barcelona

PGA - Rory McIlroy

ITF - Novak Djokovic

What can I say, I love sports!

Archived