The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I love you Sedins. 12.2M for both Sedins in this era is a blessing

Sedinry

Sweden has been very good to us. We should have Sweden night at Rogers Arena. Meatball stands, Sweden t-shirts, and burger king-esque King Henrik crowns.

Joking aside, the Swedes (for the most part) seem quite loyal to their respective teams, its quite commendable really.

with fans like that , we dont deserve a cup

same ones who boo'd luongo and asked for his head are calling schnieder a bust before he even plays

fact is this fan base , not just on cdc , all over are a bunch of whiny little douche bags who act like they deserve a cup , you should be locked up behind bars while we celebrate our cup whenever it comes

remember once upon a time when CDC was up in arms because naslund signed a 3 year 18 million dollar deal when he was in his prime? i wonder what both Nazzy and the Sedins would fetch now..... likely whatever the hell they want as far as dollars and term

remember once upon a time when CDC was up in arms because naslund signed a 3 year 18 million dollar deal when he was in his prime? i wonder what both Nazzy and the Sedins would fetch now..... likely whatever the hell they want as far as dollars and term

Paul Kariya is better than the Sedins combined. Kariya,Sakic, Niedermayer, Weber, etc all wanted to play in Vancouver but didn't have the balls to come here. Everybody wants to play in Vancouver, just look at all the stars we've signed over the last few years. I'd be embarassed to play for a team like the Canucks.

They are a bargain only if those contracts had of been signed this year. In 2009 when they signed they had career high years of 84 points for Daniel and 82 for Henrik. Daniel did have a 36 goal season but Henrik's career high was only 22. None of their awards had come yet. $6.1 Million was extremely fair compensation at that time. Turned out to be a great deal because they have both flourished under this contract but it wasn't the big discount everyone is talking about at that time.

There's no doubt whatsoever that Daniel is a better player than Parise.

Parise is one of the most overrated players in the league. The contract he signed was ridiculous, and minnesota will regret it. Not a chance Parise is worth that much.

Paul Kariya is better than the Sedins combined. Kariya,Sakic, Niedermayer, Weber, etc all wanted to play in Vancouver but didn't have the balls to come here. Everybody wants to play in Vancouver, just look at all the stars we've signed over the last few years. I'd be embarassed to play for a team like the Canucks.

Archived