The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Should we go to moneyball in a few years?

TACIC

I was watching moneyball recently and that got me thinking.We do not need it right now but some of our core could leave and get big paychecks somewhere else.That sorta reminds me of their situation where they lose Jason Giambi and Johnny Damon for huge money.We could do "moneyball" when something like that happens(not saying that it will)we could get good cheap players with good stats then when we see a good free agent we will have the cap to chase him but also when are players want a raise we will also be able to give him one cause we will have the space.I know you will flame me for this but I know somebody out there agrees.:)

I was watching moneyball recently and that got me thinking.We do not need it right now but some of our core could leave and get big paychecks somewhere else.That sorta reminds me of their situation where they lose Jason Giambi and Johnny Damon for huge money.We could do "moneyball" when something like that happens(not saying that it will)we could get good cheap players with good stats then when we see a good free agent we will have the cap to chase him but also when are players want a raise we will also be able to give him one cause we will have the space.I know you will flame me for this but I know somebody out there agrees. :)

Archived