The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Scott Parse

Last year his entire season was ruined by a lower body injury, but he has shown he can put up points.

He is right handed and can play both wings, and he has the skills to be a playmaker, he could be one of those diamond in the rough signings.

He could be a possible playmaker for the second line, albeit he is not that big but could prove to be a good asset.

Scott Parse- 1 year @ 675k (Two-way)

4th line makes more sense instead of placing currently unrealistic expectations on him. Then again, do we really want him when we passed up on Winnik? If they didn't want to go after Winnik or several other guys they could have, you might as well just go with what you have now for the 4th line. Which is usually never very good, but whatever, management doesn't seem to care for the most part.

4th line makes more sense instead of placing currently unrealistic expectations on him. Then again, do we really want him when we passed up on Winnik? If they didn't want to go after Winnik or several other guys they could have, you might as well just go with what you have now for the 4th line. Which is usually never very good, but whatever, management doesn't seem to care for the most part.

Not a bad option IMO. But the injuries are concerning. Missed 144 games the past 2 seasons. Poor guy.

A little off topic but LAK had 2 prospects go to SEL last year, George Holloway and Oscar Moller. Both had great years and playoffs. Not sure what their contract status is like, but Corey Elkins who also went to Europe just came back and signed with ANA.

I understand what you're saying but I'd rather just give Raymond another chance there. How effective is that line going to be without Kesler in the mean time? We're going to be waiting months after the season has started just to attempt this experiment. I assume you're getting at a play maker for Kesler.. ideally.

Archived