The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lucic

it's about as big of a pipe dream as signing Seguin to an OS. However, next season they still need to re-sign Timmy Ho's, Rat, Rask (again), Looch, Ference and Tyler. Rask, Looch and Tyler would for sure take up the biggest chunk of salary but if their prices get bumped up with an OS then their other R/UFA's could get priced out, or they might not be able to keep all their guys.

I also wouldn't mind signing Horton to a UFA deal if the RFA route is not the one of choice.

it's about as big of a pipe dream as signing Seguin to an OS. However, next season they still need to re-sign Timmy Ho's, Rat, Rask (again), Looch, Ference and Tyler. Rask, Looch and Tyler would for sure take up the biggest chunk of salary but if their prices get bumped up with an OS then their other R/UFA's could get priced out, or they might not be able to keep all their guys.

I also wouldn't mind signing Horton to a UFA deal if the RFA route is not the one of choice.

Lucic is scum, if he came here I would be very temped to stop supporting the Canucks until he left.

He doesn't need to know him personally to know he's a douche, nobody does, all anybody has to do is watch him play, your true personality comes out on the ice in the heat of things, and all I've seen from Lucic in those moments is douchebaggery.

Although everyone is entitled to their opinion, those of you who are calling Lucic a douchebag are either watching the Canucks with blinders on or you refuse to see that some of our beloved Canucks aren't exactly saints. Burrows, Kesler and Lapierre are all some of the most hated players, by both fans and their fellow players in the NHL. When you talk to fans of other teams, the first words out of their mouths when talking about those players is usually douchebag. I'd rather have a guy get a accused or take a penalty for running a goalie or taking a physical penalty, than having a guy take one for biting, hair pulling or a misconduct for not being able to keep his big mouth shut. Plus, Lucic will defend himself and his teammates where as the three guys that I mentioned on our team are way less likey to do so, which this team team is sorely lacking. I'm pretty sure that the Sedins would love to have a guy like that riding shot gun on their wing.

Guest gumballthechewy

Canucks douchebags to other teams

Bieksa, Kesler, Burrows, Lapierre. Give your head a shake.

Archived