The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mr. Adolf

JohnLocke

if i had a time machine i'd go forward 10 years, get all the powerball and megamillions winning numbers, and come back and win all the big jackpots the week before they normally would have been won. and when i had enough of my own money, i'd start buying winning tickets and giving them to people whom I think could use it.

if i had a time machine i'd go forward 10 years, get all the powerball and megamillions winning numbers, and come back and win all the big jackpots the week before they normally would have been won. and when i had enough of my own money, i'd start buying winning tickets and giving them to people whom I think could use it.

I thought the companies were able to refuse to give you your money if you don't pose for a picture with your check. I know how thats how it is for 649 here. Its for credibility. If they kept saying that they were giving money to winners and I never saw pictures of them id be pretty damn skeptical.

I thought the companies were able to refuse to give you your money if you don't pose for a picture with your check. I know how thats how it is for 649 here. Its for credibility. If they kept saying that they were giving money to winners and I never saw pictures of them id be pretty damn skeptical.

Archived