The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Which teams would you want to beat?

Biasbieksa

In your own preference. Which would be the 4 teams you would like to knock off, in order. To win the Stanley cup? why?

Mine:

Calgary Flames- Old Rivals. Would be fun.

Colorado Avalanche- Old rivals, friend is a big fan. Rubs his cup rings in my face.

Chicago Blackhawks- Always a pleasure beating them.

New York Rangers- Though I wanted to say Boston, they just won the Stanley cup, so its not

such a big deal for them this close to winning it. The Rags would be enjoyable: 1) Back from the 1994

Cup Finals, that would be a sweet revenge. 2) They arent fresh off a cup win. 3) Tortz getting upset.

Round 1: Edmonton (to be the best, you have to learn from the best, will be a good learning expierence for the young Oilers)

Round 2: Colorado

Round 3: Chicago (what better way to get back to the dance than beating an old rival?)

Round 4: Boston Bruins (this would be a great opportunity to redeem ourselves with a little revenge)

Round 1:St.Louis-Show we are a physically tought team that can't be pushed around

Round 2:LA-Redemption, knocking off reigning cup champs

Round 3:Chicago-Probably biggest rival that would get us pumped for the final

Round 4:New York Rangers-1994 Redemption

Round 1:St.Louis-Show we are a physically tought team that can't be pushed around

Round 2:LA-Redemption, knocking off reigning cup champs

Round 3:Chicago-Probably biggest rival that would get us pumped for the final

Round 4:New York Rangers-1994 Redemption

Detroit (Would be an exciting series and I really want to have a big rivalry with Detroit)

LA (obvious, taking out the previous champions)

Chicago (obvious)

Pittsburgh or Philly (Would make for I think very exciting series with a lot of superstar plays happening)

Archived