The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE]

DollarAndADream

I would like to apologize to everyone in this league for my immature behaviour. I've been dealing with some personal things lately and may have taken some of my anger and frustration out on these forums. Still not happy with what happened but I definitely over reacted.

Sincerely,

Panthers GM

I would like to apologize to everyone in this league for my immature behaviour. I've been dealing with some personal things lately and may have taken some of my anger and frustration out on these forums. Still not happy with what happened but I definitely over reacted.

Sincerely,

Panthers GM

Meh, just cause they're my best defensemen doesn't mean they're great. Faulk is going to have to work Karlsson-like miracles if I'm to put any points up from the line at all. But yes, Gleason hitting everything was a motif I was running with.

I'm going away for the weekend. Probably be back on Monday. I can still check my phone to see what's going on, but I definitely won't be editing the OP or anything complicated.

I'm hoping that either one of my BoG isn't too busy to keep an eye on things while I'm gone. If one of them wants to take charge and receive the proposal PMs then they can post that and feel free to. Otherwise I'll be back on Monday with probably a lot of PMs. :D

Anywho, I might make another couple posts tomorrow before I leave but this is just a heads up.

This may not really work with the GM drama going on but I will try to get people's attention none the less...

The Winnipeg Jets really need a first line center rated in the mid to high 80s (84 or higher)! We would be willing to give up a replacement rated a few points lower, a player with really good potential to become a first liner, and draft picks or prospects.

Please PM the Jets now with any trade offers as we will consider all of our options.

Archived