The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE]

DollarAndADream

A little busy at the moment. I'll update the OP soon.

/user/91231-6oh4/">6OH!4, you have Panthers.

/user/92534-canuckscuphopes/">CanucksCupHopes, you get Toronto.

Regarding /user/92534-canuckscuphopes/">CanucksCupHopes being in the league, he left before. But I guess he's back?

mpt, available teams are:

small.png Calgary Flames –

small.png Carolina Hurricanes –

small.png Chicago Blackhawks -

small.png Colorado Avalanche -

small.png Columbus Blue Jackets –

small.png Dallas Stars -

small.png Detroit Red Wings -

small.png/topic/333829-nhl-13-be-a-gm-connected-sim-leagueps3/#">Montreal Canadiens –

small.png Nashville Predators –

small.png New York Islanders –

small.png Tampa Bay Lightning –

small.png Washington Capitals –

So yeah, plenty.

I have a proposal in regards to the ufa's. How were we planning on deciding what the player would pick? I say some sort of auction would work with someone determining if the one year or 4 year deal would be more desirable etc.. Any thoughts?

Obviously the decision should be made blindly so that the decision maker is not aware of which team made the offer, this would be the only fair way to avoid bias.

There could be four type of categories for biases towards certain contracts.

1. The fringe players, they would typically want a multi year deal.

2. The up and comers, would either want a short term deal or a longer term big money now deal.

3. Prime players, would want a long term deal

4. Veterans, long term deal

I have a proposal in regards to the ufa's. How were we planning on deciding what the player would pick? I say some sort of auction would work with someone determining if the one year or 4 year deal would be more desirable etc.. Any thoughts?

Obviously the decision should be made blindly so that the decision maker is not aware of which team made the offer, this would be the only fair way to avoid bias.

There could be four type of categories for biases towards certain contracts.

1. The fringe players, they would typically want a multi year deal.

2. The up and comers, would either want a short term deal or a longer term big money now deal.

3. Prime players, would want a long term deal

4. Veterans, long term deal

Just to make it clear, if you PM somebody a trade offer put SIM LEAGUE in the title.

As it stands right now I'm in 2 NHL 13 leagues and 1 Fantasy league. People are PMing me about the NHL 13 regular league and the sim league and things are getting a little confusing having to check which league the person is from.

Sounds like a plan. The UFAs really just have to come down to contract, no biases towards certain teams etc.

That sounds like a good plan.

I think I'm going to use you as my 2nd opinion guy. I probably know you the most in this sim league. Well you and Alex Galchenyuk. He can be my 2nd 2nd opinion guy. :P

Archived