The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE]

DollarAndADream

I think a lot of ppl here are not going to be unhappy about their trades. EA rated players based of their skill because apparently that's all that matters in order to be a good hockey player. Players who are good defensively will be rated much lower than in NHL 12 because they're not as "skilled". All players are now on the same pedestal and are no longer rated based on what kind of player they are. BS

I think a lot of ppl here are not going to be unhappy about their trades. EA rated players based of their skill because apparently that's all that matters in order to be a good hockey player. Players who are good defensively will be rated much lower than in NHL 12 because they're not as "skilled". All players are now on the same pedestal and are no longer rated based on what kind of player they are. BS

Archived