The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Going to the states in a new car

EoH

Lol I love how you guys are giving him sh!t about this because it's a BMW. What's so great about a BMW I ask you? The car is sh!t.. but then again, some people have low standards when it comes to cars.. plus it isn't even that expensive..

Lol I love how you guys are giving him sh!t about this because it's a BMW. What's so great about a BMW I ask you? The car is sh!t.. but then again, some people have low standards when it comes to cars.. plus it isn't even that expensive..

Just had to throw in the part about it being a BMW, eh? Make us a thread when you get an M in front of the 3.

US highways don't have any more debris than Canadians, unless you're driving a dirt road, but there aren't any on the way to Portland. If you're that worried, get a bra (the car type).

lol. there was no need to mention the exact car but if you did get a 335i...i am very envious. it's a fantastic car. get the dinan chip and it's one of the best "bang for your buck" sports cars in the world.

i'm trying to save up for one but it's gonna take me a while :(

also, just drive the figgin thing and stop worrying about silly things.

lol. there was no need to mention the exact car but if you did get a 335i...i am very envious. it's a fantastic car. get the dyna chip and it's one of the best "bang for your buck" sports cars in the world.

i'm trying to save up for one but it's gonna take me a while :(

also, just drive the figgin thing and stop worrying about silly things.

Archived