The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo all time great!

Layes98

Whats with everyone throwing bobby lou out to dry? hes one of the teams greatest goalies of all time, and lets not forget he won canada a gold medal in VANCOUVER at the 2010 olympics, he won our team a handfull of division titles while hes been here, won our team a conference title and took the nucks all the way to the "big dance" game 7 of the stanley cup finals! so lets not be so quick to throw him under the bus! in my opinion hes the second best goalie this teams ever seen right behind kirk mclean

Whats with everyone throwing bobby lou out to dry? hes one of the teams greatest goalies of all time, and lets not forget he won canada a gold medal in VANCOUVER at the 2010 olympics, he won our team a handfull of division titles while hes been here, won our team a conference title and took the nucks all the way to the "big dance" game 7 of the stanley cup finals! so lets not be so quick to throw him under the bus! in my opinion hes the second best goalie this teams ever seen right behind kirk mclean

Archived