The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

a praposed line up for a rumor i saw (Van-Fla)

ok so apparently from this rumor tonight about 1 and a half hours ago MG has made an offer to tallon which tallon has not said yes or no yet and is thinking about it as we speak.... (idk if this rumor is legit or not just saying what i would want the line up to look like if it did happen)

Ok so apparently MG has offered Luong+Raymond+ Schroeder for Bjustad+Matthias

Matthias would be a help now type player while Bjustad will not play in the nhl for atleast one year so will be a help future player... honestly i don't mind this trade because we dump a lot of salary and get a better center depth/ prospect depth

so my line up would be (with just this trade... no doan)

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Booth Kesler Jensen

Higgins Matthias Kassian

Manny Lappy Hansen

Hamuis Bieksa

Edler Garisson

Ballard Tanev

Schnieder

Lack

If doan sign then change Jensen to Doan

i this happens then MG truely did what he said he would do by getting younger and Bigger

Next year

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Booth Kesler Jensen

Higgins Bjustad Kassian

Matthias Lappy Hansen

idk look at it this way we cap dump a lot and get a great third line center now and a top prospect for our future i believe it would be a great trade i would do it in a heart beat if schroeder wasn't in it but since he is idk if i would like the trade or not

Breakdown:

Luongo for Matthias and Bjugstad

Raymond and Schroeder for ______________

Doesn't seem fair.

If they add a first rounder:

Luongo for Matthias + 1st

Schroeder + Raymond for Bjugstad (Doesn't seem fair, but MG demands it or else he doesn't do the lu deal which IMO Florida wins slightly.

I don't like the idea of putting Jensen in. Let him go play with the pros for a year in Sweden and then we'll se how he fits in.

Hopefully we get Doan or Versteeg so we can fill that 2nd line RW.

Hansen, Higgins, and Kassian can battle their butts off for the two third line spots, the loser goes on the fourth line.

Jensen isn't that much of a consistent player though. He had a chance to maybe achieve 70-80 points last year in the OHL but screwed up the last part of the year and only got like 60+ points. If he plays amazingly in the pre-season (if there is one) than I think we can give him a shot. But really I don't think it's possible.

Jensen isn't that much of a consistent player though. He had a chance to maybe achieve 70-80 points last year in the OHL but screwed up the last part of the year and only got like 60+ points. If he plays amazingly in the pre-season (if there is one) than I think we can give him a shot. But really I don't think it's possible.

OP, this is the worst thread ever. Seriously, just brutal.

Anyways, Bjugstad would be an awesome return on Luongo, but we will have to likely do Luongo + for Bjugstad +

Matthias addresses some size, and a 3rd line centre for next year.

The way I would want to do it would be

Luongo + Raymond + Schreoder

for

Bjugstad + Matthias + Bergenheim

A 3rd line of - Hansen Matthias Bergenheim

Archived