The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Markus Naslund, Steve Yzerman + More

RL.

Hey guys,

First ever post here on CDC, been a long time viewer, finally decided to sign up to post.

I was wondering if I could get some feedback on my sig? I have been working with photoshop for a while, but never with hockey pictures, especially hockey players.

I know the text is a bit boring, and the render stands out a tad too much, but I think overall it came out pretty nicely.

Also, if anyone has any requests, I would be more than happy to try and make you a sig to your own liking.

Thanks for looking,

300cxhe.png

2rz9yyc.png

f3zxpe.png

14jcbah.png

Hey guys,

First ever post here on CDC, been a long time viewer, finally decided to sign up to post.

I was wondering if I could get some feedback on my sig? I have been working with photoshop for a while, but never with hockey pictures, especially hockey players.

I know the text is a bit boring, and the render stands out a tad too much, but I think overall it came out pretty nicely.

Also, if anyone has any requests, I would be more than happy to try and make you a sig to your own liking.

Thanks for looking,

300cxhe.png

p-p-p-potential!!! but seriously, ditch the "naslind19." and the logo on the left side. Also I really like the lines in the back, but I don't like how they look exactly the same. I do however like the "markus.naslund", its a pretty solid.

I see a ton of potential in you man, keep the sigs commin'.

Tried a little something different with this one here:

hw032v.png

Couldn't find a text that would work, so I decided to leave it out. Similar kind of layout as the Naslund one, but was trying to focus on the render and trying to get the color scheme all together.

Thoughts?

p-p-p-potential!!! but seriously, ditch the "naslind19." and the logo on the left side. Also I really like the lines in the back, but I don't like how they look exactly the same. I do however like the "markus.naslund", its a pretty solid.

I see a ton of potential in you man, keep the sigs commin'.

True.

Finding a text is probably the hardest part. I usually can visualize where I want to place it, but cannot execute with it because it just doesn't come out right. Hopefully with more practice is become a bit easier.

I tip that I have read around is not leaving the text until the end, it really helps with blending, rathe than having the text just sit there after all the effects.

Archived