The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

This and That

krazysl

Its funny you know, all the Lou lovers saying this is a goalie graveyard are now going to be waiting for schneider to fall so they can pounce and say that trading Lou was a bad idea, hence trying to keep alive the goalie graveyard. Lou lovers are just blind to the fact that it wasn't the graveyard that put Lou under the dirt, it was his epic fails 3 out of the last 4 playoffs. Please don't say "the forwards didn't score either, and the defence was horrible" those are valid points on the canucks lack of finish. Lou coulda kept his part and just not let in the crap goals, or flop trying. Lou did not have to be super hero, just better then normal which should be understandable because he was labelled one of the best goalies in the world.

Daniel and Henrik when playing together their chemistry is far beyond any other two players in the league. Separated they are above average together they are superstars. So missing Daniel in the playoffs really took two superstars off our team. Take two superstars of LA and they get swept, same goes for any other of the 16 teams in the playoffs. With Daniel in the line up series tied 1-1 and we lost the game in overtime. LA had an easy road to the SC, I would have traded our previous playoff rounds in for theirs any day....... Chi, nash,sJ and Bos for Van(missing Daniel) stl(missing halak and Johnson crapped the bed) phx, and NJ.... the year of the misfits.

Kesler haters are the definition of CDC puck bunny, you jump from player to player``o beast mode, mvp, this guy sucks, no actually he is pretty good, no i don't like him again`` . The guy had one bad year and its TRADE HIM. Has one good series and its Kesler in beast mode.... Get a grip guys, Kesler is 28 and you are saying his best his behind him, why because of a couple a injuries, well trade Crosby because IMO his futre is more uncertain the kesler. One big hit to crosby and he could be out for early retirement. Kesler has hip and shoulder surgery, doesn't mean his career is in jeopardy. Kesler up until last season continually got better after each off season and reach 40 goals and 71 pts( i don't want to research the exact number, but I'm sure you will correct me if Iam wrong) Had surgery and could not train in the off season, he had a bad year yes, but its really deceiving, because had Booth put in some of his opportunities lets say 25% of them that would have added kesler another 10 pts giving him a respectful season out put. Vise Versa Booth had a horrible year and he is a bust... really had kesler and or whoever the winger was at that giving time put in 25% of their chances then Booth would have had a respectful season output.

CDC puck bunny.... ``Dude hodgson got traded I am so upset, this guy was great, what a horrible move, Zach who`` Last off season`` trade Cody man this guy is a bust, 21 years old he sucks man, he is so soft, what a horrible draft pick man``

Zack.... ``man this guy is 21 and he looks like he is 21, what a bust man, trade him. MG you screwed up Cody was the man and now we have an oaf``

Well, the first time we lost against Chicago might have been on Lu. Dissappointing, since he was brilliant against StL the series before. The other series losses sure weren't all Lu.

Yeah, LA won. We didn't. Yup.

Um, yeah. Kesler had an off year. He could get better. Yup.

Blah, blah, blah, more Cody-Kassian stuff.

What's the point of this thread?

Well, the first time we lost against Chicago might have been on Lu.  Dissappointing, since he was brilliant against StL the series before.  The other series losses sure weren't all Lu.

Yeah,  LA won.  We didn't.  Yup.

Um, yeah.  Kesler had an off year.  He could get better. Yup.

Blah, blah, blah, more Cody-Kassian stuff.

What's the point of this thread?

Another trip down memory lane: Fatboy Slim's 'The World is Made of This and That' playing in Luvafair on a Saturday night.

Jeez, i remember when that place was still open and wasn't a total hole populated by a few lowlife goths.

The Blarney Stone? Hasn't changed a bit. Lost the old crappy benches and added a secondary bar? Same old act though. Whatever works i guess.

Its funny you know, all the Lou lovers saying this is a goalie graveyard are now going to be waiting for schneider to fall so they can pounce and say that trading Lou was a bad idea, hence trying to keep alive the goalie graveyard. Lou lovers are just blind to the fact that it wasn't the graveyard that put Lou under the dirt, it was his epic fails 3 out of the last 4 playoffs. Please don't say "the forwards didn't score either, and the defence was horrible" those are valid points on the canucks lack of finish. Lou coulda kept his part and just not let in the crap goals, or flop trying. Lou did not have to be super hero, just better then normal which should be understandable because he was labelled one of the best goalies in the world.

Daniel and Henrik when playing together their chemistry is far beyond any other two players in the league. Separated they are above average together they are superstars. So missing Daniel in the playoffs really took two superstars off our team. Take two superstars of LA and they get swept, same goes for any other of the 16 teams in the playoffs. With Daniel in the line up series tied 1-1 and we lost the game in overtime. LA had an easy road to the SC, I would have traded our previous playoff rounds in for theirs any day....... Chi, nash,sJ and Bos for Van(missing Daniel) stl(missing halak and Johnson crapped the bed) phx, and NJ.... the year of the misfits.

Kesler haters are the definition of CDC puck bunny, you jump from player to player``o beast mode, mvp, this guy sucks, no actually he is pretty good, no i don't like him again`` . The guy had one bad year and its TRADE HIM. Has one good series and its Kesler in beast mode.... Get a grip guys, Kesler is 28 and you are saying his best his behind him, why because of a couple a injuries, well trade Crosby because IMO his futre is more uncertain the kesler. One big hit to crosby and he could be out for early retirement. Kesler has hip and shoulder surgery, doesn't mean his career is in jeopardy. Kesler up until last season continually got better after each off season and reach 40 goals and 71 pts( i don't want to research the exact number, but I'm sure you will correct me if Iam wrong) Had surgery and could not train in the off season, he had a bad year yes, but its really deceiving, because had Booth put in some of his opportunities lets say 25% of them that would have added kesler another 10 pts giving him a respectful season out put. Vise Versa Booth had a horrible year and he is a bust... really had kesler and or whoever the winger was at that giving time put in 25% of their chances then Booth would have had a respectful season output.

CDC puck bunny.... ``Dude hodgson got traded I am so upset, this guy was great, what a horrible move, Zach who`` Last off season`` trade Cody man this guy is a bust, 21 years old he sucks man, he is so soft, what a horrible draft pick man``

Zack.... ``man this guy is 21 and he looks like he is 21, what a bust man, trade him. MG you screwed up Cody was the man and now we have an oaf``

" Dude, you're all over the place. Go back to the drawing board and figure out what you want to say. It's just basic essay structure, really.

Decide your topic, prepare an outline or diagram of your ideas, write your thesis statement, write the body (main points, sub points - elaborate on subpoints). Then write an introduction and conclusion.

A thesis is a statement that tells the reader what the essay will be about, and what point you will be making. You know what the essay will be about. That was your topic. Now you must look at your outline or diagram and decide what point you will be making. What do the main ideas and supporting ideas that you listed say about your topic?

Dude, are you in English class or are you on a hockey forum? Considering the TOPIC is This and That on a HOCKEY FORUM what the hell are you talking about a freaking thesis for?

And OP...that was an odd post to say the least; but did not warrent the policeman comments from Gino

god I hate the offseason

" Dude, you're all over the place. Go back to the drawing board and figure out what you want to say. It's just basic essay structure, really.

Decide your topic, prepare an outline or diagram of your ideas, write your thesis statement, write the body (main points, sub points - elaborate on subpoints). Then write an introduction and conclusion.

A thesis is a statement that tells the reader what the essay will be about, and what point you will be making. You know what the essay will be about. That was your topic. Now you must look at your outline or diagram and decide what point you will be making. What do the main ideas and supporting ideas that you listed say about your topic?

Dude, are you in English class or are you on a hockey forum? Considering the TOPIC is This and That on a HOCKEY FORUM what the hell are you talking about a freaking thesis for?

And OP...that was an odd post to say the least; but did not warrent the policeman comments from Gino

god I hate the offseason

Calm down, Francine. Take a sip of Diet Coke and nod your head back and forth in a gentle motion. Remember to breathe deeply, put on some Sarah McLachlan, light some candles and take a nice bubble bath. It's going to be alright. Shhhhhh...

2 shutouts in the stanley cup final and 0 goals in game 7 it could have went either way we wouldnt have even made it with luongos save on sharp in the first round 54 save performance against sj in game 5 yeah hes not the most consistent goalie but hes sure better than anyone else we had.

Archived