The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What ever happened to Jeff Tambellini?

Tom Sestito

I think the answer you're looking for is: who cares? He had one, maybe two nice goals which made the blinders go on the bandwagoners. Too small and too inconsistent. He's an even worse version of Raymond, really fast but with less points, thus, less of an impact in the end.

Man I miss it when him and Kesler were on an absolute tear and just seemed to put everything in the back of the net.

I was really pushing for him to get back into that groove, but he was just absolutely snake bitten. It was sad to see him go being a Vancouver boy and all was probably a dream for him to play here but it's probably for the best being in Switzerland.

At his best he could easily become a top-6 player on a average team, though he was way too inconsistent and i guess that was the reason the canucks organisation did not re-sign/resign(don't know the difference).

But i do believe it would have been good to keep him as an "offensive dark horse" to use on the pp or rotating between the 2-4nd/th line

At his best he could easily become a top-6 player on a average team, though he was way too inconsistent and i guess that was the reason the canucks organisation did not re-sign/resign(don't know the difference).

But i do believe it would have been good to keep him as an "offensive dark horse" to use on the pp or rotating between the 2-4nd/th line

Tamby played in Zurich. Google it

However, I saw him at Tim Hortons last week in Osyoos. He was taking a pit stop...

Yes I know CDC will not believe this (pictures or didn't happen). Well it did, I don't have a camera ready every time I walk into Timmy's.

He was driving his Escalade (which had BC plates too). So maybe he has a home base in BC yet.. seeing as his family is from here.

I liked him to, but there was just not enough room for him on the roster. Great speed, shot, but very inconsistent.

Archived