The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Doan Sounds like he is moving on

Provost

From everything I've read he's not anxious to go to the Eastern Conf. save perhaps the Rangers, but could they even afford him now that they've landed Nash, and already have Gaborik and Lundquist eating up cap space? Doesn't seem likely.

I think if Phoenix is a no-go, our only real competition is San Jose and Detroit, and like most others I don't see him going to SJ. So it would basically be Vancouver or Detroit. I like our odds there!

Everytime that there is some sort of drama involving the 'yotes, it always seems to be resolved....doan just being the latest.

I really think that he will stay in PHX....don't get me wrong, i would LOVE to have him, and if we were able to land him, i would probably put down some $$$ on us winning the cup. But, im not really expecting him here..

If we do land him, or even him and Arnott, that all of the people on here that were bashing Gillis on July 1st, come back on here and eat their words.

From everything I've read he's not anxious to go to the Eastern Conf. save perhaps the Rangers, but could they even afford him now that they've landed Nash, and already have Gaborik and Lundquist eating up cap space? Doesn't seem likely.

I think if Phoenix is a no-go, our only real competition is San Jose and Detroit, and like most others I don't see him going to SJ. So it would basically be Vancouver or Detroit. I like our odds there!

Archived