The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Proposal) Chicago-Tampa

Chicago needs a second line center, and Tampa could use a top line winger. So here is what I propose:

To Chicago: Vinny Lecavalier + Ryan Malone + 2013 1st

To Tampa: Patrick Kane

Thoughts? Just imagine Kane's sauces and Stamkos's snipes on the same line :mellow:

Doesn't make sense for Tampa in my mind. They lose depth, experience, and size at the forward position. After Stammer, Kane, St.Louis, and Purcell there isn't much there unless they have some prospect that is NHL-ready for a top 6 role. And Chicago would likely be pressed up against the cap.

Doesn't make sense for Tampa in my mind. They lose depth, experience, and size at the forward position. After Stammer, Kane, St.Louis, and Purcell there isn't much there unless they have some prospect that is NHL-ready for a top 6 role.

Chicago needs a second line center, and Tampa could use a top line winger. So here is what I propose:

To Chicago: Vinny Lecavalier + Ryan Malone + 2013 1st

To Tampa: Patrick Kane

Thoughts? Just imagine Kane's sauces and Stamkos's snipes on the same line :mellow:

Are you suggesting this trade because InsiderLegit said they're both talking about a trade revolving those players lol

Rumour_Express@InsiderLegit

Source tells me Chicago and Tampa Bay are talking a blockbuster trade involving Lecavalier and Kane. #WOW

Rumour_Express@InsiderLegit

Source tells me Purcell or Malone could be packaged along with Vinny for Patrick Kane. Connolley could be involved.

Archived