The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

BCIT community?

LeanBeef

Hey everyone, I'm heading into my final year of highschool next year and I'm planning to head to BCIT for my post secondary education. Anyways, I just wanna know how the community is at the school. Party school like UVIC or depressing like UBC(from what I have heard)?

Let me know

EDIT: the depressing school was SFU, I must have confused the two with each other.

it's going to be what you make of it, most of the time. i mean i went to uvic. some kids partied hard, some kids kept to themselves. i'd assume it'd like that everywhere.

that said, i'm also headed to my first year of bcit next year, for broadcast journalism.

Hey everyone, I'm heading into my final year of highschool next year and I'm planning to head to BCIT for my post secondary education. Anyways, I just wanna know how the community is at the school. Party school like UVIC or depressing like UBC(from what I have heard)?

Let me know

UBC was not at all depressing when I attended. It was so much fun, in fact, that I got kicked out!

If you like to party and socialize, UBC has 50 000 students so you will find lots of people to connect with. Campus life is awesome. I highly recommend it!

:towel::canucks:

Archived